sardinecity
Blog Archive
►
2007
(11)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2006
(38)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
▼
October
(12)
This week's contest
Ch 11 Congress due 11/7
Ch 10 sardines
Prize for the 1st to answer!
sardine for ch 6
CH 6 Due Tues 10/24
Sardines for Tues 10/17
Third Party Assignment Due Monday
3rd Parties and the Presidency
Ch 9
Don't forget your handy, dandy
Sardines for Tuesday
►
September
(10)
►
August
(2)
►
January
(1)
Links
Briefr writing Tips
CURRENT SUPREME COURT CASES
Brief writing sample
FREE RESPONSE SAMPLE RUBRICS
Crash Course Constitutional Law
US Election Atlas
Oyez US Supreme Court
Political Typologies
Famous Trials
Census Fast Facts
Beyond Red & Blue"
Red Zone
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
This week's contest
My very smiles and frowns can cause national trauma. I was appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate, amazingly I lead a group of folks who have a 14 year term of office. Who am I?
Newer Post
Older Post
Home